Apollo HVLP Power Series 5 Stage Turbine with A7500QT Spray Gun and 24 Foot Hose
- The NEW Apollo POWER-5 combines exceptional POWER Series features in a 5-Stage turbospray system - more power means you have the performance to spray higher viscosity materials with excellent results.
- Turbospray motor is designed exclusively for HVLP use.
- Filter type: Dual (pre-filter and main filter)
- Best choice to spray the widest range of coatings and finishes - low to high viscosity
- Apollo makes 14 spray guns that are compatible with the POWER-5. You can choose the gun that best suits your needs.
Publisher: Apollo Sprayers
Details: The NEW Apollo POWER-5 combines exceptional Power Series features in a 5-Stage Turbine - 22% more power and that means you have the power and performance to spray higher viscosity materials with excellent results. POWER-5 lets you spray solvent-based materials: enamels, stains, lacquers, polyurethanes, catalyzed finishes, conversion varnishes and linear polyurethanes. The POWER-5 also delivers superb results with waterborne coatings, latex (emulsion) paint (using Floetrol® or similar flow additive) and specialized materials like faux paints and gelcoat. The POWER-5 comes with the Handi-Hold® Spray Gun Docking Station to store, hold or transport your spray gun safely. The enhanced power and exclusive features of the new POWER-5 put you in control of the most advanced True HVLP system for industries and applications demanding the perfect finish. Apollo 7500QT Gun Benefits: AWFS Sequoia award winning design. Popular Woodworking "Best New HVLP Tool" award. Handsome new design with bronze plated spray head. Precision fan control through the XpansiveTM Fan Control Ring. New technology for atomizing particles-MicroTechTM Atomization Technology A major advance in balance and lightweight design Durability and reliability ensured with internal parts expertly engineered from marine-grade stainless steel and NO "O" ring Color-coded air caps make changing a complete range of nozzle and needle sizes quick and easy Enjoy low overspray and a flawless finish Clean-up is simple 2-year written warranty The Apollo 7500QT turbine cup gun is supplied with a 1 quart (1 litre) non-stick coated cup assembly, duckbill valve, deluxe carrying case, spare parts kit, stainless steel material filter, sample bottle of genui