Borgeson 999016 Power Steering Conversion Kit
- 1963-1966 Corvette complete power steering conversion kit. For cars with a SBC/SWP and a 3/4"-36 spline column.
- Power Steering Conversion Kit, 63-66 Corvette, SBC/SWP, Complete Kit
- Made in the U.S.A. since 1914!
- Official steering components of the National Street Rod Association
- Industry leading warranty & support
Manufacturer Parts Warranty Description: Parts
Details: Borgeson offers an integral power steering conversion for your 1963-1982 Classic Corvette. The Borgeson conversion box is a remanufactured GM Delphi 600 integral power steering gearbox. The Delphi 600 represents the latest generation of integral power steering gearbox technology with true modern power steering feel, feedback and a sporty 12.7:1 ratio. Borgeson has remanufactured this box to bolt directly to the factory mounting location and to fit the stock pitman arm. A new rag joint will be required for connection to the stock column. The factory column will need to be collapsed or shortened 1-2 for clearance of conversion box. Also a drag link adapter will be required for cars with factory style power steering. Eliminate your leaky control valve and feel the road with a new integral power steering conversion from Borgeson.