Borgeson 999021 Power Steering Conversion Kit
- 1968-1970 Mustang complete power steering conversion kit. Fits 68-70 Mustangs with manual steering and 289/302/351W. Includes all necessary components for conversion.
- P/S Conversion Kit, Fits 68-70 Mustang with Manual Steering and 289/302/351W V8 Engine
- Made in the U.S.A. since 1914!
- Official steering components of the National Street Rod Association
- Industry leading warranty & support
Manufacturer Parts Warranty Description: Parts
Details: Borgeson now offers an integral power steering conversion for your 1965-1970 Classic Mustang. The Borgeson conversion box is a remanufactured modern integral power steering gearbox. The Borgeson integral power steering gearbox provides true modern power steering feel, feedback and a sporty 16:1 ratio. Borgeson has remanufactured this box to bolt directly to the factory mounting location and to fit the stock pitman arm without any interference or modification of the shock tower. 19651967 Mustangs will require a replacement column shaft. 19681970 Mustangs will need the factory column collapsed 1-2 for clearance. Cars with factory power steering will require either a drag link adapter or a manual steering center link. Eliminate your leaky control valve and feel the road with a new integral power steering conversion from Borgeson.