Continental Grand Prix 4000s II Cycling Tire (2 Tires, 700 x 23C)
- Updated Black Chili tread compound with carbon nano particles delivers 26% lower rolling resistance, 30% more grip and 5% longer mileage, plus it's self-cleaning
- Vectran Breaker belt is lighter and tougher than aramid belts, 5x stronger than steel and resists water, punctures and cuts
- 3-ply casing and 330 TPI provide additional reinforcement. Vectran Breaker belt is lighter and tougher than aramid belts, 5x stronger than steel and resists water, punctures and cuts
- Tread wear indicators help you gauge the true life of the tire, eliminating premature replacement or overuse
Details: Continental Grand Prix 4000 S II
The grand prix 4000 s ii is the reference tire on the market and has already gone through many stages of evolution. We are giving the flagship a new face. The discreet bead strip makes it possible to perfectly color coordinate to the bike without forgoing Black Chili tread performance. We have also expanded the size range: an additional 28 mm version provides better grip under poor conditions, improved puncture protection and greater comfort. The proven cornerstones of the 4000 s ii remain unchanged: Vectran breaker for unsurpassed puncture protection, Black Chili compound for low rolling resistance and sensational grip - handmade of course in Germany.
The Grand Prix 4000 S II is the ideal combination of comfort, puncture protection, and low rolling resistance. It's the perfect all-rounder for all conceivable conditions with excellent puncture protection thanks to Vectran puncture protection and BlackChilli's high mileage rolling efficiency. Handmade in Germany.
Superior grip and less rolling resistance
- This unique tread rubber mixture which is only produced in Continental's German factory has revolutionized bicycle tires.
- BlackChili Compound improves rolling resistance by 26 % and provides 30 % more grip than activated silica compounds.
- Premium tires with BlackChili Compound also impress with higher mileage and unlike many multi-compounds, provide a consistent ride from the first to the last mile.