Hobart 500551 EZ-TIG 165i AC/DC TIG Welder 230V
- Easy-to-Use Interface; All you need to do is power it up, select your material, and set the material thickness range
- Fan-On-Demand feature allows the fan to run only when needed, reducing dust/debris pulled into the unit
- Welds 22 ga up to 3/16 in. both AC (aluminum) and DC
- HF start to allow for a non-contact arc start to eliminate tungsten and material contamination
- Infinite Amperage Control provides broader operating range with finer control
Details: The EZ-TIG 165i is a complete 230V AC/DC welding package that offers a unique single knob control making it the quickest and easiest AC/DC TIG welder to set up and use. Just plug it into 230 VAC, connect the gas, select the material and thickness, and you are ready to weld. It has superior weld performance from 22 gauge to 3/16 in. (.81 mm to 4.8 mm) in both AC (aluminum) and DC (steel/stainless steel/chromoly). The EZ-TIG 165i is a light weight inverter-based design that includes a foot control.