Hobart Handler 210 MVP MIG Welder
- Dual-voltage (115V/230V) with MVP plug makes the unit easy to find a place to plug it in.
- Welds 24 ga. to 3/8 in. steel in a single pass
- 7 voltage settings which help fine tune for precision welding
- Duty cycle - 115V 20% at 90 amps; 230V 30% at 150 amps
- Quick change drive roll system - no tools required
Warranty: 3 year limited warranty
Details: The Hobart Handler 210MVP allows for great welder portability and convenience through the use of a multi-voltage plug. This option lets you plug the unit into either a 115V or 230V outlet with an easy change of the plug. The generous operating parameters allow you to weld 24-ga. to 3/8in steel in a single pass. Plus, it is extremely versatile and perfect for the welder who wants to work on auto body, household repairs, or even heavier farm projects requiring extra power. With an arsenal of standard features such as 7 output voltage settings and a dual-groove quick change drive roll, the Handler 210 is as versatile as it is powerful.