Mastercool (69110) Automotive A/C Recovery System
- Designed Certified to meet SAE J2810
- Recovers and Removes Oil from Refrigerant
- Offers a State of the Art 1/2 hp Oil-less Compressor with a built-in High Volume Cooling Fan for Fast Recovery
- Compressor protected by low pressure cut off switch
- Includes Recovery Unit, 30 lb. DOT Tank, a 60" Yellow Service Hose, 72" Blue and Red Conversion Hoses, UL Approved High and Low Side R134a Manual Couplers and Oil Purge Bottle
Legal Disclaimer: No
Manufacturer Parts Warranty Description: Parts
Release Date: 2014-09-26
Warranty: 1 Year
Mastercool’s Certified Automotive A/C Recovery System (69110) recovers and removes oil from refrigerant. This system is designed to meet SAE J2810 and is compact, lightweight and works with all refrigerants.
All of the internal components of the A/C Recovery System have been arranged and isolated to ensure a smooth and quiet performance. The unit offers state of the art maximum cooling efficiency, which keeps the compressor working at high capacities in even the warmest climates. The compressor is also protected by an automatic low pressure cut-off switch that shuts off the unit once the recovery is complete. This auto shut-off feature eliminates the risk of compressor failure and reduces the user’s need to monitor the entire recovery process. The stainless steel ball valve designed manifold controls the refrigerant flow smoothly and quickly with pressure readings in PSI, BAR and MPA. Two 72” conversion hoses are included which enable the user to simultaneously recover from the high and low side to speed up the recovery process.