Reed Combustible Gas Detector
Brand: Reed Instruments
- Leak detector that is extremely sensitive to a variety of generally used combustible gases, eg. hydrocarbons, methane
- Heated semiconductor gas sensor
- High-low sensitivity selector
- Detects leaks as small as 5ppm of gasoline
- Ambient concentration reset function
Details: The REED Combustible Gas Detector has a heated semiconductor gas sensor and can sense gasoline, propane, natural gas or fuel oil. It features a high-low sensitivity selector and detects leaks as small as 5ppm of gasoline. It has an ambient concentration reset function and audible and visual leak indicator and a flexible stainless steel probe.