Viair 40047 400P-RV Automatic Portable Compressor Kit
- 12 VOLT - 150PSI Max Working Pressure, engine must be running during use.
- 2.3CFM Free Flow @ 0 PSI, Power Cord: 8' Air Hose: 60' 12-Volt
- Powered direct to the car battery with alligator clamps, Duty Cycle: 33 percent @ 100 PSI Max. Working Pressure: 150 PSI Max. Amp Draw: 30 Amps Tire Inflation Gun with 130 PSI Inline Gauge
- Comes with a tire inflation gun and gauge, build in pressure switch, air hose, RV accessories and a carrying case.
- Great for adjusting tire pressure on RVs and trailers.
Hazardous Material Type: Unknown
Legal Disclaimer: n no event shall VIAIR Corporation or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption, arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on VIAIR Corporation's Internet site, even if VIAIR Corporation or a VIAIR Corporation authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Manufacturer Parts Warranty Description: Parts
Details: 400P-Automatic RV is VIAIR s first Automatic shut-off function portable compressor. This 33% duty cycle unit is capable of pressures up to 150 PSI and can be operated for up to 40 minutes at a time before needing to be rested. While the unit is intended for RV tires, it can be used for virtually any tire since it comes with more accessories for more varied inflating situations than any other portable compressor kit on the market today.VIAIR 400P Automatic RV portable compressors are shipped complete with a primary hose & an extension hose with a quick-connect coupling, a gas station-style air gun, a pressure gauge, 45 & 90 Tire chucks, an air filter element with replaceable air filtration media, a vibration-resistant sand tray, inflation tips and a deluxe carry bag for simple stowage and increased portability.